Santa Fe Stoneworks Gemstone Exotics 4-inch Damascus Steel Pocket Knife with Clip, Turquoise/Abalone/Bronze
- Limited edition pocket knife, artistically crafted with genuine turquoise, abalone and bronze
- Liner lock mechanism with 3-inch Damascus steel blade; wood inlay and metal clip on reverse
- Individually handcrafted, so some variations should be expected
- 7 inches long open, 4 inches closed; lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Includes signature Santa Fe Stoneworks gift box; made in the USA
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains of New Mexico sits a century-old ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty. Their products range from one-of-a-kind custom designs to pocket knives, kitchen cutlery, men’s gifts, and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks pieces is a unique example of the cutler’s art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, variations should be expected.
This strikingly beautiful knife is artistically crafted using Kingman blue turquoise from Arizona, abalone from Baja, and natural bronze. Part of the Gemstone Exotics Collection, it's from a limited-edition series that will be produced only until the maker's supply of these extraordinarily beautiful gemstones is exhausted.
The blade is made of Damascus steel which is characterized by its strength, edge holding ability, and dramatic appearance. Santa Fe Stonework's supply of Damascus steel comes from Japan and is called "Sanmai Damascus" or Sandwich Damascus. There is a core of VG-10 steel with 16 layers of stainless steel on each side to produce a rust-free blade.
Each Santa Fe Stoneworks knife is covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty and is a piece of functional art that will be appreciated for decades.