Classic Dark Chocolate Cherries - 1 Bag
The Chukar Story
In 1988 we started out as cherry farmers on a 100-acre Bing cherry orchard in central Washington State. After a heavy harvest one year, founder Pam Montgomery noticed that cherries that dried on the branch transformed into chewy morsels bursting with flavor and natural sugars.
Crafted By Hand
We haven’t strayed far from our roots—our sweet and tart cherries are grown in the fertile valleys surrounding Prosser, WA, and travel only a few miles before being dehydrated without added sugar or preservatives. We still make all our dried cherries and European-style chocolates by hand, using minimal ingredients.
- Family Owned - Team Operated - Quality Focused - Since 1988
- NO Preservatives, NOthing Artificial
- Made fresh, delivered fast and fresh
- Local fruit from the heart of Washington’s cherry country
- Company stores: Seattle's Pike Place Market & Prosser, WA