Santa Fe Stoneworks Folding Pocket Knife with Damascus Blade and Artisan-Crafted Vein Turquoise Stone Handle, 3"
- A masterful marriage of fine steel and stonework
- Accented with vein turquoise stonework, formed naturally when turquoise fills cracks and voids in natural stone
- Lockback (spine lock) mechanism - press the spine button to return the blade to a closed position
- Damascus blade features a core of high-carbon VG-10 steel sandwiched by 16 layers of stainless steel on both sides to create a dramatic appearance with a rust-free finish
- Stonework is made by hand in the USA
Artisan stonework handle:
A masterful marriage of fine steel with natural stone! Perfectly functional and collectible, the popular 3" folding pocket knife is accented with vein turquoise stonework, formed naturally when turquoise fills cracks and voids in natural stone. Native to the Southwest US, the handsome turquoise stone is painstakingly shaped, ground, polished and assembled by artisans in Santa Fe, New Mexico and applied to the factory-new knife. Closed, the knife is 3" long, sized small enough for everyday pockets. Sleek, stylishly sharp, and practical!
Please note: Due to the natural abstract variations in the stone, the vein pattern and color tone will vary slightly.
About the Damascus Blade
Locking with a manual lockback mechanism, the blade features damascus steel formed in Japan with a process known as Sanmai Damascus. Unlike common sanmai, this blade features a core of high-carbon VG-10 steel sandwiched by 16 layers of stainless steel on both sides to create a dramatic appearance with a rust-free finish.
Size Specification: Blade Size: 2.2 inches
Handle Length: 3.1 inches
Overall Length when open: 5-1/4 inches
Materials : stainless steel, wood, vein turquoise stone